Skip to main content

Thankful Things 6/24


At long last, we are back with another Thankful Things post!  Shout out to Joy for the suggestion! ;)  I missed doing these, and I think they will be a helpful addition the rest of this year. 

  Because it’s been so long since I’ve done one of these posts, I get to share some photos from months past!  It is refreshing to look back at the blessings God has provided me, even if they were months ago.  We should always be thankful people!

  Today I am thankful for…

A few moments to flop on our blob and stare up at the evening sky.

Adventures that lead to new experiences such as falling into creeks and quicksand.  Makes for some excellent memories! 

Note to any person I hang out with in the future: if I want to try and cross a body of water of any size, please say “no” and drag me away.  Thank you!

Hanging instruments.  Makes my heart happy!

A weekend exploring with my brother.

Celebrating good news with a platter of brownies!

Watching the sunrise at the beach.  Checkmark for the bucket list!

Random spurts of artistic inspiration, brought to you by Pinterest.

Chalk afternoon with the youngest siblings.

Sweet gifts from sweet people!

Sunsets.  Just another one of God’s wonders!

Mornings spent baking banana bread.  Delicious!

Smoothies made from cottage cheese + banana + almond milk + cacao powder + monkfruit sweetener + ice.

Gathering drone footage for a music video.

Final result!

My cajon + flute were special birthday + graduation gifts.  I threw together a quick arrangement for Memorial Day weekend.

What are some things you are thankful for today?

 

If you’d like to help me plan future blog posts for this fall, please see this post.  I’ll take as many suggestions as I can get!

Comments

  1. Those pictures of the sky are so pretty! And you did a really good job drawing the waves! I love hanging instruments too. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! Well, I definitely cannot take credit for those waves... I followed what I saw on Pinterest exactly, haha. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment