Skip to main content

Help Me Plan 3 Months of Blog Posts!


Hey y’all!  I hope each and every one of you is healthy and thriving in this insanely chaotic world. :)  These are definitely strange times!


  As many of you know, I will be starting my freshman year at college in August.  I am stoked to begin this new journey and cannot wait to see how God will use this college education and experience in my life for my growth and His glory.  My journey getting to this point has been filled with immeasurable grace, providence, and support, and I do hope to write a post reflecting on my high school years shortly.

  It’s no news that college is both stressful and time-intensive.  To help with the transition, I will be taking 15 credits and reducing my outside responsibilities to 3 commitments: church, teaching music lessons, and blogging.  Ideally, by mid-August I would like to have posts scheduled through Thanksgiving.  I have already drafted a month’s worth of content, and if possible I’d like to get at least 2 more months done while still maintaining my weekly posts throughout the summer.  This all being said, I need YOUR help!

  My blog reaches a rather small audience and chatter in the comments is limited, but nevertheless I see by page-view numbers that you’re still reading! ;)  And I thank you deeply for that.  This blog is not possible without you—literally!  Every page-view and comment encourages my heart and motivates me to keep posting.

  As I work to create 3 months of blog content, it would be very insightful and helpful to hear from my readers!  Please comment below and let me know your ideas.  Here are some questions to get you thinking!

What topics would you like to see on the blog?

Would you be interested in seeing the occasional lifestyle post and/or a Q+A?

Who are your 3 favorite bloggers, and what intrigues you about their content?

Would you like to see a series on the blog?  If so, what about?


Comments

  1. I love your lifestyle and currently posts, as well as your grateful things posts! I think it would be great for you to do those again. You could also do posts on time management with a busy schedule, and how to keep God number one even through the busyness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! That's helpful to know about the Thankful Things posts. I may use those over the summer since they're quick + easy, and use the extra time to write and schedule for this fall. :) And those are great ideas! If I get a moment to write, I'll probably work on those during the semester since I'll be in the thick of it and kinda have a better idea of what to say. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Grace! I have enjoyed your posts about investing in others (specifically younger girls), so I'd vote for more of those. Also, maybe you could do posts about making music videos/recording process/editing. That'd be helpful for fellow musicians like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alyssa! Thanks for the feedback! I don't do anything professional, but I'd love to give a quick overview sometime of how I record music and make videos. It's been a fun process! Thank you for mentioning that.

      Delete

Post a Comment