Skip to main content

The End of a Journey

 

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” – Galatians 6:9, KJV.

  Well, we have come to the end of a journey.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you for coming along for the ride!  I have learned so much through blogging, and hopefully I have been somewhat of an encouragement to someone, somewhere. =)  I am so grateful for each of you that stuck around, read along, commented, and encouraged me.  I will miss the conversation in the comments!

  If you’d like to continue following along with my journey, please subscribe to Grace Notes on YouTube and like my Facebook page.  And if you’d like me to try and follow along with you, please leave a comment below with your blog address. =)

  Onto a new chapter… God has been GOOD!


Comments

  1. I enjoyed this month of posts a lot! I hope you have a wonderful year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart with us over the years, Grace. God bless you in all of your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, Grace! Thank you so much for your encouragement.

      Delete

Post a Comment