Skip to main content

Thankful Things 8/3


Today I am thankful for…

{Even more} evenings to flop on the blob and stare at the sky!

Dinner + ice cream downtown with friends.  I even tried sushi.

My colorful sticker collection. :)  Our church does temperature checks for the children’s workers, and those approved get a smiley face.  I have since added the green sticker to my wheel, but the original yellow one lost its stick and was *accidentally maliciously* removed by a sibling… :(

Little hymnals filled with old hymn lyrics and music.

Flowers from my dad, to celebrate 10 years out of treatment. <3

School shopping.  I think I’m all set to start!

Practice analyzing Scripture and implementing different studying techniques.  These colorful pages make my heart happy!


Overallsss!  Finally hopped on the trend.

My oboe!  What an overwhelming gift.

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

  1. I’m thankful for beautiful weather and friends and sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment