Skip to main content

Final Q+A Answers

 

Time for the one and only remaining Q+A here on the blog!  Thank you to the girls who submitted questions.  If you didn’t get a chance to submit anything and would still like to, feel free to comment below.  I love engaging with my readers, and that is something I will sorely miss about blogging!

 

How many houses have you lived in?

I have lived in 3 houses, all in the same town.  We moved when I was 2, and then again when I was 5.  The first time was a 20 minute difference, and the second time was literally right across our driveway, where we had built a larger house to fit our rapidly growing family. :)

 

Do you have any pets?

  We have chickens, cats, dogs, and a hamster.  With the exception of Ysma the hamster, all of our animals are outdoor.

 

Where would you love to travel to?

  I’d love to go see the Ark Encounter and Niagara Falls.  I do not have a particularly strong desire to travel out of the country, but I hear that there are some breathtaking places in Puerto Rico and Switzerland.

 

Are you on Instagram?

  I am not.  If you would like to keep up with me after these blogging days are complete, you can visit my YouTube channel and music page on Facebook.  My blog’s Pinterest account will be deleted.

 

Who are three authors who have been most inspirational to you?

  Elizabeth George was inspirational to me when I was younger, but more recently I would have to say Elizabeth Elliot and Katie Davis Majors.

 

Do you have a side interest/passion that no one knows about?

  I’m pretty open on here, so there’s nothing of consequence to mention.  I consider myself a minimalist, and enjoy decluttering and organizing, but that is no secret.

 

What is one instrument you’ve never played before but would like to try?

  A pan flute is the only thing I can think of!  The next instrument to add to my collection is a pennywhistle, but I have played one before. :)

 

If you had to choose 3 songs to listen to on repeat, what would they be?

  Right now, they would probably be:

I’ll Never Forsake You

Behold Our God (Instrumental)

As the Deer


What is something you’ve learned about yourself lately?

  I’ve learned that God has given me a special ministry showing love to people who do not reciprocate. 

  I’ve also learned through this pandemic, sadly, that I have more anger than I thought.  Anger has never been a particularly heightened emotion in my life, so this was a rude awakening and serves to be one of the biggest temptations in my life right now.  As much as I hate to admit all this, I am human and cannot pretend I am perfect.  If you think about it, I would appreciate your prayers as I deal with this struggle!

 

  Anything fall through the cracks?  Comment below and I will do my best to answer any other questions y’all have.

Comments

  1. I’d love to visit the Niagara Falls and Ark too: ) we were hoping to go to the ark this spring but plans changed 😛 maybe someday though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry you had to cancel your trip to the Ark. :( I had it in the back of my mind to try to see the Ark this summer as well, but I'd love to try next year!

      Delete

Post a Comment