Skip to main content

A Bittersweet Ending on the Horizon


The time has come at last… Grace Notes will be discontinuing!  What a bittersweet announcement.  After struggling with my blogging commitment and in consideration of the next season of my life beginning shortly, I have decided that now is an appropriate time to bid farewell to this little nook.

  Although I am officially announcing the resignation of my blog, today is not goodbye!  I figured, why not go out with a bang?  Many of you have suggested post ideas that I have not gotten around to writing, and I have a lot of drafts saved up as well; because of this, there will be a new post coming every day in August—if I can keep up! ;)

  In the coming month, you’ll see posts on the following topics:

·       Time Management

·       Music Production

·       Why I Chose to Stop Blogging

·       A Complete List of Sacred Song Suggestions

·       A Final Q+A

·       Friendships

·       Thankful Things

·       …And many more!

  If you would like to interact in the comments, now is your chance!  If there is anything else you would like to like to see here that has not been mentioned before, leave it in the comments below and I will either answer your comment directly, or release a post this month in answer to your inquiry.  After August 31, you will not find me on here anymore.  It will be sad saying goodbye to my readers, but I am excited for where God is leading me, and I know He has great plans in store for each of you, as you follow Him.

  God is good!


Comments

  1. I'll miss reading your posts, but I can definitely understand. Looking forward to all your August posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a faithful reader, Laura!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I’ll miss reading your content! Definitely understand the struggle to post regularly during new seasons of life, though! (In case you couldn’t tell from my own blog silence, lol. 😆)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mykaela! I am learning that new seasons call for changes, and this is one for me. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't been on your blog much but did enjoy reading your posts when I got on! I hope God continues to direct you in the unique situations you will face, and I will try to remember to uphold you in prayer.

    God bless,
    Andrew
    Numbers 6:24-26

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SO SAD!!!!! I've enjoyed your posts so much Grace. Thank you so much for everything you've shared with all of us while you've been blogging. Everything has been so inspiring, encouraging and such a blessing. I'm so excited to see what God does with you in this next chapter of life. While we'll all miss you here, there are exciting things coming up ahead for you!!!
    Grace ~dontyouknowthatimsinging.wordpress.com~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words, Grace! I am glad this blog has been a blessing to you. I'll miss this little space to share!

      Delete

Post a Comment