Skip to main content

Welcome


Welcome to the new-and-improved home of Grace Notes!  
  I am thrilled you’re here!  Grace Notes has been hosted at a different site for over 4 years, and it was time for a much-needed web address change. 

  First, a couple housekeeping items…

  - Please note that you will not be redirected from the old blog address.  However, the old site will remain up and running for the foreseeable future.  Don’t forget to subscribe to receive posts from this address!

  - If you have listed Grace Notes as a recommendation on your own blog, please make sure to update the web address so readers are pointed in the right direction.  (A big thank-you to all who have helped spread the word about Grace Notes!)

  I am excited for what lies ahead!  I have spent a good amount of time preparing for this blog change, including writing and scheduling content for weeks into the year.  A new post will be published each Wednesday.  This is the schedule I plan on keeping for now.  For the time being, I will be alternating new content and archive posts from the old address.

  I am no longer participating in blog tags, but I appreciate anyone and everyone who has ever tagged me.  My goal this year is to switch from lifestyle blogging to spiritual encouragement.  As always, you are welcome to suggest post ideas at any time.

  Let me know you’re here!  I love hearing from readers.  If you are new to the blog, I would love to “meet” you—please introduce yourself below!

Comments

  1. I’m so excited to see where God takes you with this new blog! I just updated the link on my “blogs” page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! May God richly bless you this year!

      Delete
  2. So excited for you!! Looking forward to reading new posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!!! I'll be sure to update your address on my Recommendations page on my blog. -Grace H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much:) Thank you for your encouragement + readership + support on this blogging journey!

      Delete
  4. I love your new blog! The colors and fonts are so pretty! :D Can't wait to read your posts. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment